Re: [GNUe] Installation on Windows...

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Installation on Windows...
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 20:10:27 +0100

Dear Donna Eno,

Am Montag, den 27.10.2008, 11:56 -0600 schrieb Donna Eno, CCNA:
> We receive files from another company in a .gfd format and they are
> incompatible with anything we have...so I have to convert them.  So
> far I have discovered that these are created in GNUe forms.

Are you sure these files are created with GNUe Forms, or is it possible
that they just happen to have the same filename extension?

If the .gfd files are really GNUe Forms, they don't contain data, but a
definition of a form (a screen layout for inputting data).

Maybe you want to send a snippet of such a file to this mailing list, so
we can check whether the files are really made with GNUe Forms or not.

Thanks,
Reinhard