Re: [open-cobol-list] JCL (Was: Hi all)

From: Michael
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] JCL (Was: Hi all)
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 07:39:46 -0500

Refering to HP, DEC, Sperry, WANG, Burroughs, Honeywell, NCR,
DataGeneral, CDC Prime, and I know I missed a few.
Some form of job control was common on all the mini-mainframes of the
1970's and 1980's.

My favourite, the MPE/V & MPE/iX operating systems that run on the
HP3000 also have a form of JCL, used in both batch & interactive
command-line processing.