Re: [open-cobol-list] localization and some fixes

From: Matthew Fisher
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] localization and some fixes
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2012 17:13:44 -0400

On 4/4/2012 8:55 PM, address@hidden wrote:

I am working for OSS Consortium, one of the opensource promotion
organizations in Japan. We have been working on some enhancement
based on OC1.1, including the localization (MBCS support for Usage
NATIONAL, etc.) and several minor fixes.

As a COBOL developer from the private sector in the United States,
I would be interested in hearing on this list about the Japanese
consortium's fixes. For that matter, any and all fixes to pre-
release 1.1 and VBISAM, etc., would be of interest.

 - Matt Fisher