[open-cobol-list] localization and some fixes

From: kazuyoshi.tanaka.zs
Subject: [open-cobol-list] localization and some fixes
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:55:24 +0900

Dear OpenCOBOL experts,

I am working for OSS Consortium, one of the opensource promotion
organizations in Japan. We have been working on some enhancement
based on OC1.1, including the localization (MBCS support for Usage
NATIONAL, etc.) and several minor fixes.

Currently we plan to release the enhanced version in the late of
this spring. We would like to share the ideas and updates on this
mailing list, if it would be appropriate for you.

Our version is mainly aimed to fit the needs of Japanese industries,
though some of the ideas or codes might be useful in other countries.
So we are considering it could be better to fork from the official
OC1.1 tree in the future.

We are very glad to reply your comments.

Best Regards with sincerely.

--
Kazuyoshi Tanaka