[open-cobol-list] MS DOS: COBOL

From: Etta David
Subject: [open-cobol-list] MS DOS: COBOL
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 05:10:02 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings all,

I studied cobol some 15 years ago on an MS DOS environment.
I would like to know if the some codes are still aplicable today and particularly if i can run the codes using open cobol.

My next request is to get full info. on downloading and installing open Cobol.

I will be very happy if any body could provide me with this infos.

Regards