Re: [open-cobol-list] "AUTHOR" is still a reserved word.

From: Bill Klein
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] "AUTHOR" is still a reserved word.
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 21:37:50 -0500

This depends on whether you are talking about
 - the '85 Standard (which is/was the basis of OC) where these ARE still
reserved words - and a conforming compiler MUST provide a method of FLAGGING
"obsolete" features (such as these Identification Division paragraphs)
        or
 - the '02 Standard (the ONLY currently "official" Standard) where these are
no longer reserved words.