Re: [open-cobol-list] open-cobol-0.30 released - with sad news

From: Paul Hewlett
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] open-cobol-0.30 released - with sad news
Date: Mon Sep 13 07:08:04 2004

On Sunday 12 September 2004 20:17, Keisuke Nishida wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I released open-cobol-0.30 on August 2.  Sorry for not having
> reported this release for a long time.
>
> Sad news: I think this is the last release of open-cobol from me.
> I have no time to work on open-cobol these days and decided to
> stop developing it by myself.
>
> Is there anyone who want to develop/maintain open-cobol in place
> of me?  Please let me know.

Dear Keisuke

        I would like the project to continue but I do not think that I have the
necessary expertise. Would it be possible for u to put some comments in the
code and write a short document detailing how the cobol compiler is supposed
to work in order to help more ignorant people like myself...

Regards Paul Hewlett
/ A neighbor came to Nasrudin, asking to borrow his donkey. "It is out  \
| on loan," the teacher replied. At that moment, the donkey brayed      |
| loudly inside the stable. "But I can hear it bray, over there." "Whom |
\ do you believe," asked Nasrudin, "me or a donkey?"                    /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||
--
Paul Hewlett (Linux #359543)  Email:`echo address@hidden | rev`
Tel: +27 21 852 8812       Cel  : +27 72 719 2725       FAX: +27 866720563