Re: [open-cobol-list] open-cobol-0.30 released - with sad news

From: David Essex
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] open-cobol-0.30 released - with sad news
Date: Sun Sep 12 15:51:11 2004

Keisuke Nishida wrote:

I released open-cobol-0.30 on August 2.  Sorry for not having
reported this release for a long time.

Sad news: I think this is the last release of open-cobol from me.
I have no time to work on open-cobol these days and decided to
stop developing it by myself.

Sorry to hear this. Your efforts will be missed.

A while back you released a prototype version GNU-COBOL, based in part
on OpenCOBOL.

Will there be any further development on GNU-COBOL, or has development
stopped on this project also ?

If so will you release the current CVS sources.