Re: GNU Guix 0.8.3 released

From: Thien-Thi Nguyen
Subject: Re: GNU Guix 0.8.3 released
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 14:05:57 +0200

() Marko Rauhamaa <address@hidden>
() Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:27:44 +0300

   I have definite use cases in mind where I might be interested
   in migrating to Guix. I hope to be able to investigate Guix
   one day.  However, it's a complex beast, and the introductory
   material hasn't been prepared with my use cases in mind.  So
   there is a bit of a hill to climb.

What use cases do you have in mind?

[cc trimmed]

--
  (if you're human and you know it) read my lisp: