Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Request for Endorsement for ConnochaetOS

From: Henry Jensen
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Request for Endorsement for ConnochaetOS
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 21:44:43 +0200

On Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:55:45 +0100
Michael Dorrington <address@hidden> wrote:

> I am in the UK and I understand the difference so it isn't only America.
> And I am fairly sure that LibrePlanet Italia understands the difference
> http://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanetItalia . The terms are only
> interchangeable by people/groups who don't understand or want to
> purposefully confuse them. Have a (re-)read of the following:

I know and read this documents. I only try to understand why there are
so different views about this issues in the free software movement,
namely FSF and FSFE (at least here in Germany), which is a little
irritating.

As I said, I hope to discuss it tomorrow with the president with the
FSFE, and I am curious what results the talks of Richard Stallman with the
FSFE will have.

Regards,

Henry