Re: [GNU-linux-libre] firefox and thunderbird HOWTO request

From: Sam Geeraerts
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] firefox and thunderbird HOWTO request
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 23:05:15 +0100

Nicolás Reynolds wrote:
El 11/11/10 08:37, Karl Goetz dijo:
Probably not the right place to ask, but if icecat has a sort of
linux-libre script we would be glad to use it.

GNUzilla website [1] has instructions to get the code (not the ful source, but patches to Mozilla afaik) from Subversion. I don't know how well that generally applies to new minor and major versions. You might want to query the GNUzilla mailing list about that.

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuzilla/