gnu-devels-jp

About assign.translation.manual

From: Nishio Futoshi
Subject: About assign.translation.manual
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 23:20:38 +0900

Hi.  My name is Nishio Futoshi.
I belong to GNUjdoc project.  And I translated some GNU's manual.

I need assign.future.everything for translation, or I want to use
assign.future.manual.  Please show me which is better.

GNUjdoc project maintainer, Mr. iida, said to me, "Please send air
mail about assignment to FSF."  However, I translated some manuals,
texinfo, libtool, and so on.  Do I need to send assignments each
translated manuals?  I don't think that is good way.

I will assiggn any manual that I'm going to do, do, and done
translation.  Please show me the best way.

Thank you.
--
Nishio Futoshi <address@hidden>