[Gnu-arch-users] ARCH_LOG

From: Miguel de Benito
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] ARCH_LOG
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 19:17:57 +0200

Hi all,

  I've been using bazaar for a while now, and something I missed was full
log reports sent with the hook for each commit. Maybe I've missed
something, but wouldn't an ARCH_LOG environment variable be nice?

So I went to src/baz/libarch/commit.c and changed in arch_commit():

  arch_run_hook("commit", blabla...)

  arch_run_hook ("commit", "ARCH_ARCHIVE", arch->official_name,
  "ARCH_REVISION", revision, "ARCH_TREE_ROOT", tree->root, "ARCH_LOG",
  cooked_log, 0);

  Which works for me. So I thought that someone might want to add it to
bazaar, if there isn't already a way of doing this which I've completely
missed.

  Cheers,
--
Miguel de Benito.