[Gnu-arch-users] further tla/win32 progress

From: Johannes Berg
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] further tla/win32 progress
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 04:55:40 +0200

Hi,

For those who are able to help with tla/win32 I've put up a page on the
wiki ("tla win32 todo" [1]) on what should be done. This primarily
concerns integration into tla proper, as tla/win32 on ntfs appears quite
stable by now.

The best thing is: you don't even need windows to help! Quite a lot of
those items only make way for windows code integration by abstracting
some things that are vastly different in windows than unix (for example
process creation. *sigh*)

Finally, a note about my status in this work: I'm currently trying to
collect as much as I can about what needs to be done, and then get off.
University will require my full attention starting next monday, and then
I'll not be in a position to do much work on this until mid-September,
which is a long way off. Nonetheless I hope to be able to do some of
this myself, but don't count on it.

johannes

[1] the full URL: http://wiki.gnuarch.org/moin.cgi/tla_20win32_20todo