[Gnu-arch-users] "tla missing" for an archive

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] "tla missing" for an archive
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 01:35:33 +0200

Hi,

I'd  like  to implement  a  feature  in xtla.el  to  get  the list  of
"missing" patches from a list of contributors in a given project.

When I have a working directory, I can do

for contributor in list
do
    tla missing $contributor
done

If I have no local copy, I can get one (the latest version), and apply
the previous algorithm.

Now,  I'd  like an  optimized  version,  doing  this just  looking  at
patch-logs, without getting a local tree first.

Do you  think there  is a simple  way to  do this without  hacking tla
itself ?

Thanks for your help,

--
Matthieu