Re: [Gnu-arch-users] stumped on completion issue

From: Jani Monoses
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] stumped on completion issue
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 15:10:34 +0300

> I have two different linux boxes that give different results for
> tab completion, using exactly the same version of bash, freshly
> compiled from source, using exactly the same versions of the
> completion code.
>
> Both examples are with registered archives of the form:
>
> address@hidden
> address@hidden

I saw this and thought it was a tla-complete bug and than a bash bug,
and now I don't know. But if I turned off hostcompletion in bash
(shopt hostcomplete off) it works.It seems to interfere with the
handling of @ in that.
BTW id-tagging-method still uses the old name in the tla-complete
script.

Jani