Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Sharing a library between multiple developers

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Sharing a library between multiple developers
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 19:42:46 -0400

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 04:25:31PM -0700, Tom Lord wrote:
> You should post a g-a-u message with [BUG] in the subject line as part
> of the process of developing social pressure to get asuffield to
> finish up his buggoo work :-)

Are there any web pages or something describing his stuff? (I tried
asking directly, but no answer)

I'd like to set up some sort of patch-queue/merge-request framework for
emacs, so that it's easier for people to use arch for emacs development
without resorting to CVS for committing changes (or posting patches to
emacs-devel).  The only such software I've heard mentioned is Collin's and
Andrew's; does anyone have any experience with using either of these?

Thanks,

-Miles
--
"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that
 you do it."  Mahatma Ghandi