Re: [Gnu-arch-users] multiple archives or multiple project branches?

From: Charles Duffy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] multiple archives or multiple project branches?
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 14:31:08 -0500

My advice:

Use the same archive for related projects.

For instance, at work, I wear multiple hats: IT, deployment, and DB
support scripting. Different people need access to each of those, and
the deployment people don't care about IT projects. Consequently, I want
to keep my IT projects in one archive, my deployment projects in
another, etc. However, for distinguishing between multiple IT projects,
I just put them in different categories.