[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Managing changes to projects that use autoco nf/aut

From: Stig Brautaset
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Managing changes to projects that use autoco nf/automake with tla
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 09:32:52 +0100

On Apr 05 2004, Parker, wrote:
> > From: Tom Lord [mailto:address@hidden
>
> > I still want to say "don't use auto*" but, of course, that's not
> > always an option.
>
> As shown by libneon in tla.  :-)
>
> By the way, having worked a little bit with package-framework, I like it.

I like it too. I would love for it to get shared library support though.
That is the main gripe I have with it and the principal reason people I
recommend it to don't bother looking at it. :(

Anybody have any idea how hard it would be to add support for shared
libs to hackerlab (using libtool) would be, and, Tom, would you be
willing to merge it if someone contributed code to do this?

Stig
--
brautaset.org