[Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] Re: tla documentation bug

From: Tom Lord
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] [BUG] Re: tla documentation bug
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:30:31 -0800 (PST)

    > From: Frederik Fouvry <address@hidden>

    > Sorry I'm not submitting this bug via the proper channels: they
    > weren't working for me (PHP errors).

Actually, "the proper channels" are in the midst of changing, thanks
to Andrew Suffield.

You can more or less submit bugs just by sending them to
gnu-arch-users with "[BUG]" in the subject line (like this).  It's not
quite fully automated yet but is fairly close.

See http://bugs.gnuarch.org

(It will take a little while for the most recent bugs to make it
through to the database first, because email processing isn't fully
automated yet and second because there is a by-hand vetting step to
turn newly submitted bugs into numbered and assignable bugs.)