RE: [Gnu-arch-users] my status

From: Parker, Ron
Subject: RE: [Gnu-arch-users] my status
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 09:34:55 -0600

> From: Tom Lord [mailto:address@hidden

> It's even just down the street from my favorite microbrewery :-)

Uh, oh.  That could be a huge productivity sink.  :-)

Oh wait, he said microbrewery.  They only serve little beers; arch is safe.

Seriously Tom, I hope the move goes well for you and feel some relief in the
new place.  My wife and I moved from a rather large home into a manageable
apartment at the end of last year and it has been a wonderful thing for us.