Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Bounty for tla on win32

From: Tom Lord
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Bounty for tla on win32
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:42:26 -0800 (PST)

    > From: John F Meinel Jr <address@hidden>

    > I was actually planning on contributing to Tom directly,

Much appreciated.

    > just as part of
    > supporting arch. But it doesn't hurt to remind us that you will be doing
    > some of the work.

Yeah.   I _really_ didn't mean to direct that at you specifically.   I
have a pretty good idea, I think, of the scale of funding you are
proposing to kick in here and I want you to use that as efficiently as
possible.    Your bounty raised a topic of general interest and I took
the opportunity to talk a bit past you to the community in general.