Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Help -- how do I get Tom Lord's latest compilable D

From: Robin Farine
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Help -- how do I get Tom Lord's latest compilable DEVELOPMENT version of arch/tla?
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:12:25 +0100

In my previous message, I should have mentioned that to avoid any bad surprise when you tag Tom's revision, you should specify the complete revision of the working sub-tree, e.g.

   tla tag address@hidden/tla--devo--1.3--<revision> tla--dwheeler--1.3

where <revision> is obtained by executing

   tla logs | tail -1

in the appropriate sub-tree (src/tla in this case).

Robin