[Gnu-arch-users] Re: Enhancements for aba.

From: Miles Bader
Subject: [Gnu-arch-users] Re: Enhancements for aba.
Date: 12 Mar 2004 14:48:18 +0900

Jan Hudec <address@hidden> writes:
>   * tag-this calls aba tree-revision instead of tla tree-version. This
>     is so that you tag only the revision that is actualy checked out in
>     the working tree.

BTW, it seems like there really ought to be a `tla tree-revision' --
I want this about 10 times a day, am getting tired of typing
`tla logs -f | tail -1', and think it's probably such a common and
simple desire that it makes sense to have it in tla proper rather
than as a shell script... (no?)

-Miles
--
 ___