Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch + webdav + https ?

From: Matthieu Moy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] arch + webdav + https ?
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 15:33:52 +0100

Jan Hudec <address@hidden> writes:

> I am not sure. We have to ask Tom why he disabled linking tla against
> OpenSSL.

Also : Would  it be possible to  have a hint on how  to enable openssl
support in tla.

Distributing tla linked to OpenSSL is maybe a problem, but enabling it
just for private use is completely legal I think ...

(Note : The cadaver guys have the same problem. The integration of GNU
TLS in libneon would really be great,  but I have no idea on how to do
that :-( )

--
Matthieu