Re: gnokii 0.6.30

From: Noel Butler
Subject: Re: gnokii 0.6.30
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 10:28:13 +1000

On Sun, 2011-01-30 at 11:58 +0100, Pawel Kot wrote:

> the  search paths for gnokiirc which IIRC also prints out stuff, we had to

Well, the config files handling is in libgnokii and is quite general.
gnokii-errors is specific to gnokii app. However, now I think putting
it into config file, might be fairly easy. Stay tuned.

thanks for at least considering this :)

> make symlinks to shut it up so our script would work happily :)  but this is

Creating $HOME/.cache/gnokii/ was out of question?

I prefer our servers to maintain their strict security, I ask questions when I see unfamiliar directories (hence my posts here hehe)
> not optimum to keep making symlinks or directories when it's apparently not
> crucial to its operation?

Agree here :)