|Subject:||RE: smsd and scandinavian characters cut out problem|
|Date:||Sun, 28 Feb 2010 02:03:37 +0200|
I have done some more tests. I compiled older version of gnokii, 0.6.20. With that version, the scandinavian letters were not cut. This version was compiled (and run) in the same computer where I tested 0.6.29git and 0.6.28. Both of these versions newer had the character cut out problem.
So it seems that the changes somewhere between 0.6.21 - 0.6.28 has caused this problem.
Any suggestions how to continue?
> Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 00:24:03 +0100
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: smsd and scandinavian characters cut out problem
> 2010/2/26 Ari A:
> > The database character collation is UTF8_general_ci. Also the column text is the same.
> > I have also tested with character collation latin1_swedish_ci, but the result is the same.
> encoding, not collation
> make sure that mysql, your application and smsd use the same encoding
> (smsd uses the LANG environment variable)
> > I have added a extra feature to smsd: Limitation to sending
> that's interesting (has already been proposed in the past) but it
> belongs to the application, smsd should be as stupid as possible
> Daniele Forsi
> gnokii-users mailing list
Tutustu videoiden avulla Windows Live tuotteisiin. Opi mestariksi.
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|