Re: Id (null)

From: Carsten Grohmann
Subject: Re: Id (null)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 20:40:01 +0200

Am Montag, 21. September 2009 schrieb Pawel Kot:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 12:17, Daniele Forsi <address@hidden> wrote:
> > it seems what we called OUS, "SMS Outbox, items to be sent", but it's
> > stange that you have 22 messages there because the phone should delete
> > them as soon as they are sent
> >
> > can you test the attached patch that maps folder 255 to OUS?
>
> It should be 26 not 255. The value in question is 3rd octet of the block:
> 01 58 1a 07 00 41 00 75 00 73 ...
> So the nk650.h changes should contain just:
> #define NK6510_MEMORY_OUS             0x1a
>
> take care,
It works! Thank you.

address@hidden:~/Projekte.cvs/gnokii.git$ gnokii/gnokii --showsmsfolderstatus
GNOKII Version 0.6.29git
No. Name                                         Id #Msg
  0 Eingang                                      IN    6
  1 Gesendete Obj.                               OU    1
  2 Gespeich. Kurzm.                             AR    0
  3 Vorlagen                                     TE   21
  4 Ausgang                                     OUS    0

The "Number of Entries:" has changed to "0" and it's my expected value that is
matching with the content of my mobile.

Regards,
Carsten