Re: Patch to set pid on sms send

From: Jari Turkia
Subject: Re: Patch to set pid on sms send
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 09:07:55 +0200

Josef wrote:
And what is the reason for that? Why did you need it? I wouldn't
expect gnokii user to know what should they put as the argument.
If you think it is not useful for the users, don't add it. But I think
it is always better to have the option to use something.

I'd agree with Josef here. The SMS PID -option is rarely needed, but since it is there, an option to change it is always welcome.

Regards,
Jari Turkia