Re: Model entry for 2125

From: Daniele Forsi
Subject: Re: Model entry for 2125
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 23:22:20 +0100

On Thursday 10 January 2008, 00:47:59, chris wrote:

> Is there some more useful information I can extract from this Nokia 2125
> which might help us get it working with Gnokii?

reversing the protocol of a working program would give the exact commands to
send (you need to save the data transferred via USB, be sure it is legal to
do in your country), however according to this page
http://www.nokia-asia.com/A4745155
even Nokia PC Suite can't send SMS with your phone, so such a program might
not exist

OTOH since --getsms gives the same error as some GSM phones, there is a
chance that at least for *reading* SMS a general solution can be found with
gnokii

--
Daniele