Re: [gnokii] endless loop while retrieving file from 6230i

From: Ingo Schaefer
Subject: Re: [gnokii] endless loop while retrieving file from 6230i
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:19:15 +0100

Hello Pawel and others,
Am Mo, 2005-12-26 um 21.30 schrieb Pawel Kot:
> > Something worked (identify, getfilelist with "*"-pattern, which means
> > all files in one directory.)
> > Something did not work at all (getfilelist with a pattern like
> > '<path>\Bild*')
>
> And what was the exact path string you put?
Sorry for having not written this exactly.

It worked:
gnokii --getfilelist 'A:\predefgallery\predefphotos\*' (got 116 results)
gnokii --getfilelist 'A:\predefgallery\predefphotos\Bild*' did not work.

(this was on the OSX-Powerbook of my friend via bluetooth)

Today I did more tests with my linux box via irda and could get both
working, except that not more than 16 Results got it back and then a
timeout occoured.

The endless loop as the more serious problem:
./gnokii --getfilelist 'A:\predefgallery\predefphotos\Bild03*'
returns
Filelist for path A:\predefgallery\predefphotos\Bild03*:
  Bild030.jpg
  Bild031.jpg
  Bild032.jpg
  Bild033.jpg
  Bild034.jpg
  Bild035.jpg
  Bild036.jpg
  Bild037.jpg
  Bild038.jpg
  Bild039.jpg

./gnokii --getfile 'A:\predefgallery\predefphotos\Bild039.jpg'
2>/tmp/getfile.err

did not return, had to be killed.
Log attached.

Thanks and Kind Regards,
Ingo
--
Ingo Schaefer
... der inzwischen ne Signatur sucht ...