Re: [gnokii] endless loop while retrieving file from 6230i

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: [gnokii] endless loop while retrieving file from 6230i
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 19:59:56 +0100

Hi,

2005/12/28, Ingo Schaefer <address@hidden>:
> It worked:
> gnokii --getfilelist 'A:\predefgallery\predefphotos\*' (got 116 results)
> gnokii --getfilelist 'A:\predefgallery\predefphotos\Bild*' did not work.

That's probably Nokia fault. Implementing it inside gnokii would be too much.

> Today I did more tests with my linux box via irda and could get both
> working, except that not more than 16 Results got it back and then a
> timeout occoured.

With Debian? Use /usr/lib/gnokii/gnokii instead gnokii

> ./gnokii --getfile 'A:\predefgallery\predefphotos\Bild039.jpg'
> 2>/tmp/getfile.err

Could you pelase check whether 0.6.9 or 0.6.8 version did work?
Unfortunately I don't have a phone to support this operation (6610i
uses ById operations) and can just guess what's wrong. Here the phone
answered with 0 length data so it got into the infinite loop --
probably we send malformed frame to get it.

http://www.gnokii.org/