gnokii 0.6.10 and vacation

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: gnokii 0.6.10 and vacation
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 01:26:20 +0100

Hi,

gnokii 0.6.10 is out. It fixes --getfiledetailsbyid and does some
other minor fixes -- see ChangeLog for the details. Tarballs are
available just from http://www.gnokii.org/download/gnokii/

I'm going for vacation now. I won't have any Internet access for three
weeks starting on Wednesday (till the end of the month). So, please
forgive me not answering the emails and not fixing bugs (as for this
the rest of the team is good at it as well). Feel free also to join
#gnokii irc channel at freenode. There are more people there now
offering their help (and asking the questions as well).

Have fun!
http://www.gnokii.org/