Re: nokia 3200 support?

From: Bostjan Muller
Subject: Re: nokia 3200 support?
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 02:05:24 +0100

* On 05-12-03 at 00:26 Pawel Kot (address@hidden) wrote:
+----Here quoted text begins----+
> On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Bostjan Muller wrote:
>
> > I allready tried that, as it seems it does not work with any of the
> > drivers (I only tried gnokii --identify) and it never worked.
> > The phone itself is recognized via irda - I can see it in
> > /proc/net/irda/discovery file.
>
> Well, it will make the task much harder. Is irda the only possibility or
> do you have DKU-5 cable?

No, I do not have the cable - nokia 3200 only has an usb cable (at least
that is what I was told at the store and the price is a bit high for me
to buy).
Can I get some sniffs/dumps for you, so you would be able to get any
info about it (can you tell me what to do - and how to do it - I havent
done anything like it before)?

> pkot
> PS. AT driver neither worked?

No AT also did not give me any success. 3200 as it seems does not have
an internal modem - it does respond to some AT commands - it responds to
AT, ATI1-9 (as far as I checked), but does not work with ATD* AT+CGMI...

[...]
+----and here the quote ends----+

Regards/Lep pozdrav

Boštjan Müller