Re: nokia 3200 support?

From: Bostjan Muller
Subject: Re: nokia 3200 support?
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 17:56:15 +0100

* On 04-12-03 at 17:25 Pawel Kot (address@hidden) wrote:
+----Here quoted text begins----+
> On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Bostjan Muller wrote:
>
> > Is there any chance of seing nokia 3200 support any time soon in gnokii
> > project?
> >
> > I'd really like to be able to set it up/backup, upload files to/from it
> > in linux.
>
> It's really hard to say. Good start would be you to follow the FAQ and try
> existing drivers to find out if anyone works.
>
> pkot
> --
[...]
+----and here the quote ends----+

I allready tried that, as it seems it does not work with any of the
drivers (I only tried gnokii --identify) and it never worked.
The phone itself is recognized via irda - I can see it in
/proc/net/irda/discovery file.

I also have a nokia 6210, which is recognized just ok on the same
machine.

Regards/Lep pozdrav

Boštjan Müller
--