Re: Nokia 6800

From: Martin List-Petersen
Subject: Re: Nokia 6800
Date: 29 Jul 2003 03:14:03 +0200

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 02:16, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there any experience / information as far as Nokia 6800 with gnokii over
> IR is concerned?
>
> I tried a search of gnokii Archive - and Google - but no luck.
>
> I am using Debian Woody+

using gnokii 0.5.0-1 (Debian/unstable) works

Driver: AT
Connection: IrDA
(xgnokii)
Phonebook: retrieves phonebook, but only names and default no.'s
SMS: Sending SMS works
(gnokii)
most functions work, have not tested everything.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk
--
Always leave room to add an explanation if it doesn't work out.