Re: Bluetooth address translation

From: Marcel Holtmann
Subject: Re: Bluetooth address translation
Date: 28 Apr 2003 16:50:55 +0200

Hi Pawel,

> > Do you want to keep the RFCOMM channel option?
>
> How to get rid of it in the nice way? I definitely would like to get
> remove this.

if you use 6210 or 6310/6310i the RFCOMM channel will be set by the
phone specific init function and so it will work without setting the
option in the config file. The problem seems to define how to use AT
mode over Bluetooth. If you enable connection=bluetooth and phone=at you
can use AT mode over Bluetooth and you also have to set the RFCOMM
channel to 1.

Regards

Marcel