Re: Can't run gnokii

From: procadas
Subject: Re: Can't run gnokii
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 11:35:22 +0000

Oh, but you always can read the file INSTALL in the gnokii directory.

Pedro Roçadas

Dpto Informática / IT Staff ext: 223254
BPN-Créditus

                      address@hidden

                      Sent by:                                         To:
 address@hidden
                      gnokii-users-bounces+procadas=creditus.pt        cc:

                      @nongnu.org                                      Subject:
 Can't run gnokii

                      17-12-2002 11:17

                      Please respond to "Discussion forum for

                      gnokii users."

Hi

I've found gnokii two days ago and it's a program that will help me very
much. I want to use it from command line on my FreeBSD box but I have a
problem with running it. I used /usr/ports/comms/gnokii/ to install the
program. After installation I've rebooted the machine and gave gnokiiI
command to run the program. I've the following result:
Couldn't open /root/.gnokiirc or /usr/local/etc/gnokiirc. Exiting now?
Why ware not these files created  during the installation. Should I run
some configuration program first? If you can help it'll be great. Tell me a
link where I can read about this or tell me what to do.

THX
Michal