Can't run gnokii

From: michal . mazurek
Subject: Can't run gnokii
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 12:17:58 +0100

Hi

I've found gnokii two days ago and it's a program that will help me very
much. I want to use it from command line on my FreeBSD box but I have a
problem with running it. I used /usr/ports/comms/gnokii/ to install the
program. After installation I've rebooted the machine and gave gnokiiI
command to run the program. I've the following result:
Couldn't open /root/.gnokiirc or /usr/local/etc/gnokiirc. Exiting now?
Why ware not these files created  during the installation. Should I run
some configuration program first? If you can help it'll be great. Tell me a
link where I can read about this or tell me what to do.

THX
Michal