Re: bug report / improvements

From: Pawel Kot
Subject: Re: bug report / improvements
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2002 17:14:03 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002, Nico Schottelius wrote:

I'm not sure about few points you made. I guess you are talking mainly
about xgnokii.

> missing/bugs in gnokki-20021123:
>
> - automatic download of contacts from sim/phone
> - automatic dowload of sms

Please be more speficic.

> - when recieving new sms on mobile phone, should sync with gnokki

I think it gets synced. Well, it did when I recently used gnokii -- SMS
list was refreshed.

> - segfaults on multilpy ctr+a (sms box)

What does ctrl-a does?

> - segfaults on re-choosing Inbox in sms menu

Strange but should be easy to fix.

> - some umlauts and other '@' is not converted correctly:
>   oe,ae,ue,@ become '?'

Do you have locale set?

> - calendar sync does not work

Please give more detailes.

> - can we retrieve information found on the display while working with the
>   keyboard interface ?

Yes, I think we can.

> - uploading /designing ringtones via X interface would be nice

Indeed :-)

> This list looks like my internal TODO-list for gpm :)

gpm?

> As soon as I had more time I would spent it to help you

Great! every kind of help is needed. I would appreciate though, if you
could be more speficic with the points above.

thanks,