Re: Okay, IrDA question...

From: Bobby Neal
Subject: Re: Okay, IrDA question...
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:34:03 -0500

My apolgies...

I meant that my irda0 cmoes up as hwaddr 00:00:00:00

I just want to get my irda0 working

as for my irda services, I *thought* they started in my bootup...

IrCOMM protocol (Dag Brattli)
W83977AF (IR) driver loaded. Version: 0x11
IrDA: Registered device irda0

and then after that it says

ds: no socket drivers loaded! (don't know if that is related or not)

Thanks in advance for any help, you guys have been very helpful.

Bobby Neal
address@hidden