Okay, IrDA question...

From: Bobby Neal
Subject: Okay, IrDA question...
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 13:02:31 -0500

Maybe someone can point me over to an IrDA mailing list, but all the ones that
I find have been shut down...

I'm trying to get the IrDA to work on my 3360... Whenever I run ifconfig irda0,
it comes up, but it has a HWaddr of 00:00:00:00

Irdadump doesn't work, gnokii doesn't work, nothing seems to work...
Everything loads in the kernel and it seems to be going good, but am I missing
something?

I'm using an abit bh6 and an actisys IR210L

Please help :-)

Bobby Neal
address@hidden