Re: Am I too stupid for xgnokii?

From: BORBELY Zoltan
Subject: Re: Am I too stupid for xgnokii?
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:21:43 +0200

Hi,

On Sat, Jul 27, 2002 at 09:31:35AM +0000, Konstantinos Agouros wrote:
> >Todays changes may solve your problems.
> Is it save to go to cvs in terms of API-Changes? I wouldn't want to do
> a new version of the module for every checkin.

Yes, it is. The API changes I committed yesterday just change the internal
API between the phone drivers and statemachine, it has no affect on the
exported API of libgnokii.

> BTW Should I be successfull if I test with my old 6150?

I found and corrected  a bug causing SendSMS timeout with the 61xx/51xx
phones about a month ago. You can send me the current sources, I can help
in debugging too.

Bye,
Bozo