Gnokii on the Zaurus using a Nokia 7190

From: Terry Moreland
Subject: Gnokii on the Zaurus using a Nokia 7190
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2002 10:02:55 -0400 (EDT)

I just got gnokii to work on the Zaurus via cross compiling, I had to modify
common/devices/unixirda.c in order to get it to work with the nokia 7190

for those of you who don't know the 7190 is the north american version of the
7110, in order to get it to work an entry needs to be added to the phone array
"nokia7190", once added everything seems to work.

So far I've only tested, the monitor and getsms functionality but they seem to
work so I'm hopeful that the rest will work.

Terry