6310i key simulation

From: Ola Carlvik
Subject: 6310i key simulation
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 20:54:27 -0700

Hi All

Does anyone of you know how the key simulation FBUS frams originally were
found for 6110 and other Nokia phones?

I am desperately seeking the codes 6310i and mayby other DCT-4 phones.
It will hopefully give an EXCELLENT way to enter data from a external device
into j2me in the phone....

So far I have by accident found out how send FBUS frames to simulate press
of up and down key on the 6310i, but no other buttons, and no release of the
keys as of yet.
Also see attached email.

Greatful for any hints.
/ola