Re: SMS reading in AT mode

From: Jussi Aalto
Subject: Re: SMS reading in AT mode
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2002 20:37:57 +0300

On Thursday 04 July 2002 16:36, Pawel Kot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was experiencing a strange thing. When reading SMS with 6310 the phone
> got soft reset when attempting to read any other message then the one from
> the location 1. Any other 6310 user to confirm this? Any other phone user
> with the similiar problem?
>
> regards,
> pkot

--getsms seems to work now, sort of.. see the date/time..
(built from latest CVS)

gnokii --getsms SM 1
GNOKII Version 0.4.0pre20
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
1. Inbox Message (read)
Date/time: 20/06/2007 22:10:12 +1500
Sender: +358********* Msg Center: +358*********
Text:
TESTING

$ date
Sat Jul  6 20:27:13 EEST 2002

Has anyone else experienced the one below? The memory capacities are OK but
not the free/used values.

gnokii --monitor
GNOKII Version 0.4.0pre20
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
Entering monitor mode...
RFLevel: 18
Battery: 27
Power Source: battery
SIM: Used 80, Free 0       <-- should be 36/44
Phone: Used 99, Free 0   <-- 0/99
DC: Used 30, Free 0        <-- 0/30
FD: Used 10, Free 0        <-- 0/10
LD: Used 5, Free 0          <-- 0/5