Re: SMS reading in AT mode

From: Jussi Aalto
Subject: Re: SMS reading in AT mode
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 22:31:16 +0300

On Thursday 04 July 2002 16:36, Pawel Kot wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was experiencing a strange thing. When reading SMS with 6310 the phone
> got soft reset when attempting to read any other message then the one from
> the location 1. Any other 6310 user to confirm this? Any other phone user
> with the similiar problem?
>
> regards,
> pkot

No reset, but this (Ericsson R320):

# gnokii --getsms SM 1
GNOKII Version 0.4.0pre20
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
GetSMS SM 1 failed! (Problem occured internal to model specific code.)

# gnokii --getsms ME 1
GNOKII Version 0.4.0pre20
Initializing AT capable mobile phone ...
GetSMS ME 1 failed! (Problem occured internal to model specific code.)

Also the --sendsms seems to be broken.. segfaults and no error messages..

J.