Re: Controlling the Nokia phone using Microcontroller

From: Xie Lun Zhen
Subject: Re: Controlling the Nokia phone using Microcontroller
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:32:11 +0800

Mark,

    Good news!

    It's very easy to integrate into my project.And now I have successed to control the 6210 phone.What I only do is to realize the RS232 low level protocol: Try to let my microprocessor respones as fast as possible.my poor MC51!

    Because the MCU works at 3.0V then I just connect the RX and TX directly to phone. Mark ,is there problem for the power lose? I have made some test. For the phone: Rx is Low,Tx is Low defautly,The MCU: Rx is high,Tx is high.

    Later I shall try to add more functions.

    Thanks and regards.

    jane