Re: Controlling the Nokia phone using Microcontroller

From: strajan
Subject: Re: Controlling the Nokia phone using Microcontroller
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 19:14:18 +0530

hi mark,

   i try to run  "getsms.c" program in TC3.
   I got so many errors.
   Did u finish the entire program ?

   i am using nokia 5110 and DAU-9p serial cable. Its already work fine with
gnokii .

   but i want to minimize the source code ( extract from gnokii, as a single
page TO send sms only).

  if u find that type program ( in vc or TC ) means, pls send to me.

Thanks for ur help and kind response.

Regards
 Thiagu