Re: gnokii compile problem

From: Manfred Jonsson
Subject: Re: gnokii compile problem
Date: Sun, 26 May 2002 02:47:07 +0200

Joachim Schröder wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I attached the log of my try to compile the CVS; can somebody tell me
> what went wrong?
>
> Please cc: me, since I am not subscribed.

the main makefile doesn't know anything about the
files in the subdirectories but calls make in the
subdirectories. if make is called with a target,
it uses a default rule. this will fail on a c source
because some options will miss. calling make in a
subdirectory without the needed options will also
fail.

make called without targets in the main gnokii
directory will work.

do:

auto...
./configure
make

for more information on compiling parts of gnokii
look into the makefiles.

bye manfred